The event will take place at the Museo degli Innocenti, in Florence. For more information visit the website.
The workshop will start at 09:30 AM on 23/06/2022. Please consult the agenda for more information on the event.
A registration desk will be open at the venue 1 hour in advance.
A welcome working dinner is organised the day before, on 22/06/2022 at 07:30 PM, at the same venue.
Museo degli Innocenti
Piazza della Santissima Annunziata, 13
50122 Firenze - Italy
From Florence “Peretola” Airport the city center can be reached:
- by tram: you can catch the tram just outside the terminal (on the left of arrival area). Line T2 connects the center of Florence (Santa Maria Novella Train Station) to Florence Airport in 20 minutes. The “Peretola – Aeroporto” stop is only a 2-minute walk from airport arrivals and departures (see map). A single ticket to go to or from the airport costs 1,50 €. You can buy and validate single tickets via your smartphone. To do this, you need to download the “TABNET” app or at automated ticket machine. For more information, please consult the official website.
- By bus: “Vola in Bus” service; direct bus connecting the Florence Airport to Santa Maria Novella station. The travel time is 20 minutes, and there are no intermediate stops. The cost of the single ticket is 6 €, while the return ticket costs 10 €. Tickets can be purchased directly on board without any surcharge, or at the airport at the Giunti bookshop, located in the arrivals area.
- by taxi: The taxi parking is next to the exit, the ride is around 15 minutes, the cost is approximately 23-25 €. Taxis can also be booked with the Radio Taxi service by calling +39 055 4242 or +39 055 4390.
According to the rules enforced currently, regardless of the country of entry into Italy, the traveller will be required to present the COVID-19 Green Certificate/COVID Safe Ticket or other equivalent certificate which must state one of the following conditions:
- completion of the primary vaccination series or booster dose according to the vaccination plans of the countries of release with vaccines authorized by the European Medical Agency (primary series validity 9 months and booster dose without predefined limit)
- recovery from SARS-CoV-2 infection (valid for 180 days from positive swab test)
- recovery after the administration of the first dose of vaccine or at the end of the primary vaccination series or following the administration of the relevant booster dose
- rapid antigen or molecular swab test (PCR), respectively within 48 or 72 hours before entry into Italy.
Covid-19 green certificates of successful vaccination are accepted in one of the following languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish or German. If submitted in another language, they must be accompanied by a sworn translation into Italian. Foreign certifications of recovery must be accompanied by a sworn translation into Italian.
For more information please consult the following website regularly: Entry into Italy: Covid-19, travellers
Use of masks indoors extended until the 15th of June:
- the use of FFP2 masks is mandatory for travels, local and regional public transport, indoor events
- the use of the mask in all indoor environments and in all cases of crowded outdoor events is highly recommended.
Coffee breaks and lunch will be offered at the venue of the event.
A welcome dinner on 22nd of June 2022 is offered by the organisers. More details will be shared at later stage.
If you have to cancel your attendance, we kindly ask you to inform us as soon as possible, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further information about the logistics and registration for the event, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
We kindly invite you to check your junk mail or spam folders regularly in case our messages have been blocked by your spam filter to make sure not to miss any additional information regarding the upcoming event.