The event will take place at the Factory Hammerbrooklyn, Stadtdeich 2-4, 20097 Hamburg, Germany.
The workshop will start at 09:30 AM on 23/03/2023. For more information, please consult the agenda here.
A registration desk will be open at the venue 1 hour in advance.
A welcome working dinner is organised the day before, on 22/03/2023 at 07:00 PM, at the same venue and a side-event is foreseen on Friday, 24th March (more details will be shared soon).
20097 Hamburg - Germany
The participants are kindly invited to organise their transfer between the airport and the venue personally.
Below we provide some useful information.
From Hamburg Airport, passengers and visitors can reach or leave the city center and the venue quickly and easily by public transport:
- By train: S-Bahn line S1 takes you from Hamburg Central Station to the airport and back every 10 minutes with a journey time of only 25 minutes each way. You can reach the S-Bahn station "Hamburg Airport (Flughafen)" directly from Terminals 1 and 2 (Arrivals) via elevators, escalators, and fixed stairs. One stop from "Hamburg Airport", at "Ohlsdorf" underground and suburban railway station, you have the option of changing to U1 underground line.
- By bus: If you would like to use the bus for your onward journey, you will find the stops directly in front of terminal 1 on Level 0 (arrival). Timetable information is available online:
- By taxi: taxis are available at the taxi stands in front of Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. In order to guarantee the greatest possible comfort, all taxis at Hamburg Airport are regularly checked for the special quality criteria of Hamburg Airport. Payments in the taxis can be made in cash as well as cashless, booster seats are available on request. Taxi companies at Hamburg Airport
- Hansa-Taxi – Tel.: +49 (0)40 211 1799
- Taxiruf-Hamburg – Tel.: +49 (0)40 441 011
- Taxi Hamburg – Tel.: +49 (0)40 666 666
- Taxi Stambula – Tel. +49 (0)40 2000 1111
Please note: There is a requirement to wear FFP2, FFP3 or KN95 masks at trains or busses (HVV)!
Note: At Hamburg Airport, FFP2 masks can be purchased at the vending machine in the Airport Plaza (Departure Level)!
More information: HVV - FFP2-Pflicht im HVV
Since June 11, 2022, all COVID-19 entry restrictions to Germany have been provisionally lifted. Since this date, entries to Germany will again be permitted for all travel purposes (including tourism and visiting trips). For entry into Germany, proof of vaccination, proof of convalescence or proof of testing is no longer required. However, persons residing in the People's Republic of China still need an important reason to enter Germany (due to reciprocity) - this does not apply to German citizens residing in the People's Republic of China.
For areas of variant of concern (currently no states are designated as virus variant areas) further entry restrictions would apply.
For more information please consult the following website regularly: Federal Foreign Office / Covid
If you have to cancel your attendance, we kindly ask you to inform us as soon as possible, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
For any further information about the logistics and registration for the event, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We kindly invite you to check your junk mail or spam folders regularly in case our messages have been blocked by your spam filter to make sure not to miss any additional information regarding the upcoming event.